A similar design to the Montgomery Street stairs above Green, with two stairways splitting off towards each side of the street, meeting partway up, then splitting apart again at the top.
Originally, there was no roadway at the top of the stairs, and the stairs continued on both sides of the street up to 14th Avenue. The stairway on the south side was replaced with a sidewalk when the homes in the area were built, but the one on the north side is buried but is still there. Part of it can still be seen from 14th Avenue.
Built in 1927 when the streets in Golden Gate Heights were graded.